IP Based Communication System is truly digital in nature and uses standard TCP /IP Ethernet backbone. Power of high speed LAN is utilized for reduced cabling and field programming.
The system incorporates all the functionalities of analog systems on a digital platform. System being digital system, has many more added advantage with practically no limitation on number of subscribers.
- Combines all features of analog systems with many more additional features making a truly versatile system suitable for any application.
- Capable of handling up to 9000 stations
- Provides two independent page & party channels to every station.
- Interface with analog systems.
- Redundancy at server level.
- EPABX interface.
- Facility to store multiple configurations for different operating modes.
- Open Line communication with more than 50 participants.
- Calls available – Point-to-Point, Conference, Group, Zone, Alarm, Global, Open Line, Multi channel Music